Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at Kelly Hunter, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times. Kelly Hunter is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Kelly Hunter uses your personal data:
- to communicate with you
- to provide swimming services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- to contact you electronically about news and promotional offers (with your active consent);
- for market research purposes – to better understand your needs;
- to enable customer service interactions with you
Kelly Hunter uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (only with your active consent) and may send email to update you on our latest news and offers. You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails or contacting Kelly Hunter via the contact channels set out in this Policy. Kelly Hunter will not disclose your personal data to any third party. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes. We may share your data with governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Kelly Hunter may collect the following information about you:
- your name and surname;
- your postal address;
- Your telephone/mobile number
- Your e-mail address;
- your purchases and orders made by you;
- your on-line browsing activities on Kelly Hunter website;
- your marketing preferences;
- your feedback and survey responses;
- your preferred swimming venue;
- your correspondence and communications with Kelly Hunter
DATA SECURITY & PROTECTION
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliance requirement.
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object;
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING CUSTOMER PERSONAL DATA
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. Any email marketing messages we sending are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users. Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign. Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) at any time.
Cookies that we use are:
- Tracking cookies: We use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If you do not wish to participate in Google Analytics, you may also download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- Functional cookies: These cookies are for technical purposes and essential for the effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to form transactions and site navigation.
If you’d like to remove or disable cookies via your browser, you certainly can. You’ll want to refer to your browser’s configuration documentation to do this since the steps for doing so are usually browser-specific. One important note is that if you do go this route, this might adversely impact your ability to use our services effectively. Enabling cookies ensures a smoother experience when you use our site.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND MICROSITES
Kelly Hunter has partnered with certain trusted third parties to make additional products and services available to you. These products and services can be accessed online through the relevant third party’s “microsite”. These websites, and others linked to from this Policy, are owned and operated by a third party and they are responsible for processing personal data in accordance with their own privacy policies.
If you have any questions about how Kelly Hunter uses your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 18/03/23